Nepal has its land of bio-diversity of geographical, an incomparable blend of high mountains and rich cultures. Nepal embrace the central Himalayan, 1310 magnificent peaks over 6000 meters including eight of the world’s highest 14 peaks of 8000 meters, rushing river, rolling terraced hills; lush, steamy tropics forest in south and high altitude plains reminiscent of Tibet. Capital city of Nepal, Kathmandu Valley, a fertile green bowl set in the midst of the Himalayan foothills, is an oasis of magnificent art and the home of an ancient and sophisticated culture. It’s blend of different ethnic mosaic of diversity of people.
This package tour in Nepal offers your precious holiday exploring through exceptional cultural heritages in Kathmandu and Pokhara, discovering through antique cities, aged old temples and elegant palaces. Chitwan National Park is one of 16 national parks, conservation areas and reserve areas that occupied 16% of total geographical area in south of Nepal. This is covered by dense tropical forest, exotics reptiles of birds, big mammals and unforgettable natural beauty. Rafting in Trisuli River which along the Prithvi Highway. It includes visits to hill station / view point of Nagarkot.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu - Sightseeing.
Day 03: Kathmandu - Nagarkot
Day 04: Nagarkot – Chitwan.
Day 05: Chitwan.
Day 06: Chitwan - Kathmandu.
Day 07: Kathmandu - Sightseeing.
Day 08: Departure from Kathmandu.
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN KATHMANDU.
Arrival at Kathmandu airport, meet with our representative at exit from the airport. Transfer to Hotel and check in. Free time for your leisure. Short walking tour in Thamel yourself. Overnight at Hotel on B. B. Plan.
DAY 02: KATHMANDU – SIGHT SEEING.
Morning: The Great Stupa of Swayamvu, Ananda-Kuti Vihar and Lalitpur Durbar Square for Golden Gate, Golden Window, Taleju Bhawani Chowk, Malla King Statue, Royal Bath, Titanic Bell, Mangal Bazaar, Hiranya-Barna Monastery. Lunch break. Afternoon: Kantipur Durbar Square which includes Hanuman Dhoka, Taleju Bhawani Temple, Malla King Statue, Titanic Bell, Gaddi Baithak (Hall of Audience), Nine-Storey Basantapur Palace, Kasthamandap Wooden Pagoda, Ashok Binayak Temple, Stone Image of Garud and Kumari House of the Chaste Virgin Living Goddess. Overnight at Hotel on B. B. Plan.
DAY 03: KATHMANDU – NAGARKOT.
Moring: Visit Bhadgaon for Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Golden Gate, King Malla Statue, Fifty-Five Windowed Palace, Taleju Bhawani Temple, Titanic Bell, Toumadhi Square with NYATAPOUL Pagoda, Bhairav Temple, Pottery Square, Datta-Traya Square with Pujari-Math Temple and Peacock Window, Industrial Estate. After lunch at Bhaktapur drive to Nagarkot. It about 30 km northeast of Kathmandu and one of the view point that offers view of great Himalaya from east to west. Overnight at Hotel on B. B. Plan.
DAY 04: NAGARKOT – CHITWAN.
Early morning wake up and sunrise view. Drive approximately 6 hours down to the Royal Chitwan National Park. Check in the Wild Life Resort. Lunch and introduction on the wild life safari of Nepal. Then stick to a jungle activity. Overnight at resort on full board basis (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea or coffee).
DAY 05: CHIWAN.
Full day in Royal Chitwan National Park with different activities including an elephant ride, excursion tour in jungle, canoe ride, etc. Overnight at resort on full board basis (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea or coffee).
DAY 06: CHITWAN – KATHMANDU.
Early morning wake up and take an activity before breakfast. Breakfast and final check out from the resort. Transfer to the to Kathmandu. It is about 5 hours drive to reach Katmandú. Overnight at Hotel on B. B. Plan.
DAY 07: KATHMANDU – SIGHTSEEING.
Morning: Visit Boudha Stupa at Tibet Town, Charumati Shrine at Chabahil and Pashupati Nath Temple in Devpattan by the holy Bagmati River. Afternoon free time. Overnight at Hotel on B. B. Plan.
DAY 08: DEPARTURE FROM NEPAL.
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to Airport for departure according to your departure time.
|PRICE - Minimum 2 pax in group:|
|2 - 3 pax
||775,00 Eu. / person
||555,00 Eu. / person
||485,00 Eu. / person
|4 + pax
||675,00 Eu. / person
||455,00 Eu. / person
||385,00 Eu. / person
- We have special price for group. Please send us inquiry by e-mail.
- Mentioned prices are standard. There are possibilities for quotation other option.
- Mentioned prices include accommodation in twin sharing room basis.
- It is applied single supplement to occupy single room.
- Our services start from your arrival at Kathmandu.
- Mentioned price does not include flight ticket from your origin to Kathmandu and return.
- We can make arrangement of flight ticket, if you need our assistance.
- Itinerary and quotation includes transportation by private vehicle (car, Van, Hiace,etc) .
- It is possible to arrange tour including transportation by public or tourist bus.
|HOTELS WHERE ACCOMMODATE OUR CLIENTS:
||Hotel Yak & Yeti
||Temple Tree Resort
||Mt. Kailash Resort
||Hotel Country Villa
||Hotel Country Villa
||Tigerland Safari Resort
- These are hotels where normally we accommodate our clients. It is possible to make arrangement of hotel accommodation as per decision and interest of clients. There may be changes of Hotel depending on availability of room at the time of reservation.
- Transfers airport - Hotel - Airport
- Transportation by car for Kathmandu sight seeing.
- Transportation by car Kathmandu – Nagarkot –Chitwan – Pokhara – Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Accommodation in Hotel in Kathmandu on double room sharing B. B. basis.
- Accommodation in Hotel in Nagarkot on double room sharing B. B. basis.
- Accommodation in Hotel in Pokhara on double room sharing B. B. basis.
- Full board basis in Chitwan with activities (elephant Back safari, jungle walk, canoeing, bird watching, village visit, cultural program)
- Tour guide for sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Entrance fees.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any unseen expenses that is not mentioned above or expenses occurred by circumstances.
- Bar bills (any alcohol drinks, mineral water, cold drinks, cigarettes, etc).
- Lunch and dinner where specified B. B Basis..
- Personal clothing.
- Personal insurance.
This is basic terms and condition to send inquiries to Buddha Darshan Travels and Tours.
It is not commitment that you have to book tours, trekking, expedition or any other service with Buddha Darshan Travels and Tours. There are not any service charges for inquiries.
This is general inquiry. When you accept terms and condition of Buddha Darshan Travels and Tours, it means you accept to send inquires to Buddha Darshan Travels and Tours and you agree to receive information of tours, trekking and other services provided by Buddha Darshan Travels and Tours.
Please kindly inform us, if you are inquiring information or quotation for promotion or business propose. Please inform us, if you are travel agency, tour leader or other organization to propose for group.
You are permitted to send as many inquiries to finalize tailor-made itinerary as per your desired holiday (date, route, type services, standard of accommodation, etc). In case of fixed itinerary, you have to be convinced as per groups plan.
You will be bounded terms and condition of cancelation charges, amendment charges once you make final decision to book services with Buddha Darshan Travels and Tours.
RESERVATION PROCESS AFTER FINAL DECISION TO BOOK SERVICES WITH US:
- You need to provide us follow personal detail, information of flight (arrival at Kathmandu and departure from Kathmandu), Photocopy of passport and photographs.
Date of Birth:
Photocopy of passport and Photograph (You can scan and send by e-mail)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DETAIL:
- We will procedure for necessary booking of services required for your trip.
- We will send you information of availabilities of services.
- We will request you for booking deposit and send you our bank account detail for wire transfer. We will request you to send us bank receipt when you make wire transfer.
- We will send you final confirmation of tour.
BOOKING DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT:
We kindly request with all our client to make payment 25% total bill as booking deposit at the time of booking made. Once you decided to book the trip with us, we will give you our bank account. The balance invoice of your booking to be paid on your arrival at Kathmandu. You can pay us cash, visa or mastercard. There is not any surcharge to pay in cash or traveler cheque but there is 4% surcharge to pay by visa or mastercard.
AMENDMENTS / TRANSFERS OF BOOKING:
AMENDMENTS: If you wish to make amendments to your tour arrangements, you must notify Buddha Darshan Travels and Tours in writing. Each amendment to your tour arrangements will incur administration fee (20 Euros per person) and any increase in operational expenses or penalties (date change charges of flight ticket, visa or permit amendment charges), etc.
TRANSFERS: If you wish to transfer from one tour to another, you must notify Buddha Darshan Travels and Tours in writing. Once Buddha Darshan Travels and Tours receive and acknowledges your notice the transfer will take effect subject to the following.
- There has to be plenty of time for rearrangement.
- Client has to agree to pay any cancelation charges occurred on previous booking, rearrange charges, tariff differences.
Buddha Darshan Travels and Tours reserves right to cancel booking in case of boarder closure, any unavoidable circumstances (General strike, any politic problem, cancelation of flight schedules, landslide, blockade of highway, etc). In such case tour can be transfer without charges of rearrange charges. It is chargeable tariff differences and any expenses occurred on previous tour arrangement.
CANCELATION OF BOOKED TOUR:
If client has decided to cancel tour with Buddha Darshan Travels and Tours (tour booked, booking deposit has made), client will be charges as follow.
- 5% of total invoice will be charges, if cancelation is made between 30 days – 45 days before tour starts.
- 15% of total invoice will be charges, if cancelation is made between 15 days – 30 days before tour starts.
- 25% of total invoice will be charges, if cancelation is made between 7 days – 15 days before tour starts.
- 50% of total invoice will be charges, if cancelation is made between 2 days – 7 days before tour starts.
- 100% of invoice will be charges, if cancelation is made, if someone does not report on time for tour.
- 100% of invoice will be charges, if client does not want to consume the services contracted and paid, when tour starts.
- Travel Agency is bounded by Airlines Company to issue booked flight ticket (domestic or international) on time. There are certain Airlines Company has restriction of nonrefundable, non re-routable, etc. Buddha Darshan Travels and Tours reserves rights to charge such expenses with clients directly as per Airlines Company’s policy. Accordingly, condition applied issued trekking permit, climbing permit, permit and visa for Tibet and Bhutan.